Mommy Makeover Before I Turn 50! - Hoover, AL

I am planning on the whole works; tummy tuck,...

I am planning on the whole works; tummy tuck, breast explant / exchange and lift and lipo of flanks and hips. I look so tired these days, I may as well get some much needed facial fillers and lipo while I am there. I have my first consult tomorrow with Dr. Hedden 5/13. I will post pictures tomorrow.

I decided to delay the cosmetic surgery and have the gastric sleeve procedure first. I am so miserable feeling. My clothes don't fit. I'm in a size 18 which some may say that isn't really that big but I'm a small frame which should be in a size 7. I'm over 100 lbs overweight. Currently, I am on 10 different meds with a host of health problems. I currently suffer from Fibromyalgia, IC, IBS, High Blood Pressure, Chronic back pain, GERD and on top of that I am pre-menapausal. The surgeon told me that by having the sleeve, I could add 10-15 years on my lifespan plus I'll be able to get off all of these meds. I've weighed the pros vs cons and the pros win! I joined this site because of the support and encouragement and great advice. I look forward to this journey as I look back at the last 50 years of my life struggling with my identity as a fat person and what the next 50 years looks like and a healthy, fit and slim person. My surgery date is set for September 22.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon