2 Big Babies = Lots of Extra Skin and Fat

After having my second child who weighed nearly...

After having my second child who weighed nearly 10lbs, I had a lot of extra skin and fat and my ab muscles were shot and separated. I tried working out but my saggy skin was always there. After debating going to the mainland and performing the surgery there (to save money on the procedure), I chose Dr. Schlesinger to perform the surgery. He will not accept anything less than perfect and his experience enables him to have a perfect outcome. I was nervous going into the surgery because I was spending a lot and was worried the outcome would not be what I was hoping for. I am almost 2 mons post op and I'm completely happy with the results and he's not even done yet. I can't wait for my ultimate end result and so happy with my decision of picking Dr. Schlesinger. You may have to wait a little bit because he definitely stays busy, but he is most definitely worth the wait. He gives you as long as you need with him and answers all your questions. I can't say enough good things about him. I don't regret anything!

Before and after pictures

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

My review says it all. Dr Schlesinger is the best!