Tummy Tuck After 4 C-sections - Honolulu, HI

I really want to recommend Dr. Phan. As a...

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Outstanding - I really want to recommend Dr. Phan. As a registered nurse I was very careful to choose a doctor that would make me feel comfortable, had extensive experience, is board certified and produces outstanding results. I visited with many and I found all this in more with Dr. Phan. My experience was wonderful. Everything was well explained, well thought out and my results are great. I did not have any pain because of his use of the pain pump. Never took any pain medication. My healing time was greatly decreased because of his advanced methods in suturing and his excellent surgical abilities. I highly recommend!