33 Years Old with 4 Kids - Honolulu, HI

I am into the second week after my tummy tuck. I...

I am into the second week after my tummy tuck. I am not going to lie, the first week was difficult because of the pain. However, now I am up and moving and everyday I feel a little bit better. Not only am I feeling better physically everyday but also I am feeling better in my self esteem. I am fitting in clothes that have been too tight for a few years now and then I remember that the improvements are not even all visible yet. In 2 1/2 months I will be having some lipo on my upper stomach, thighs and upper arms. I can not wait til I can see the end results. I have never had a very good perception of myself despite having a loving and supportive husband. After having 4 kids and 5 miscarriages in the last 11 years, but never thought I would have a decent looking body ever again. I am so happy that I was wrong and was able to find a doctor who has been so encouraging during the process, reminding me what the end result will look like. 2 weeks since surgery and I am 13 pounds lighter and over 20 inches lost.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly and encouraging during the entire process.