22 and I'm Finally Getting the Smile I Want - Honolulu, HI

For the longest time I always had crooked teeth. I...

For the longest time I always had crooked teeth. I was always too embarrassed to smile with my teeth. Recently, I decided to do something about my smile and I heard from a friend about Dr. Do. She reviewed the issues with my teeth and wasn't looking into the money but actually cared about the physical state of my teeth and jaw area. Dr. Do calmly explained to me that not only were my teeth crooked but I had TMJ. She told me that my face had been getting shorter and that I needed to fix both my TMJ as well as straighten my teeth in order to prevent from me losing any more bone mass in my face. It was great because Dr. Do did not take out any teeth to make room in my mouth but instead gave me a personal retainer to widen my mouth instead. I loved how she explained every process of the dental procedure to me and why it was all necessary. Now i'm not afraid to smile and I love smiling with my teeth out.
Honolulu Dentist

Dr. Do was very patient and understanding as she created a dental plan for me that was flexible with my time schedule. She was very knowledgeable about my situation as she never failed to answer all the questions I had. She was also very friendly throughout the time we had with each other and calmed me before any serious dental procedure.