Tattoo Removal - Honolulu, HI

I got a tattoo done when I was in college of a...

I got a tattoo done when I was in college of a dolphin around my belly button. Now, five years later, I hate it and never wear crop tops or bikinis anymore because I don't want people to see this cheesy and juvenile tattoo. I finally decided to try to get rid of it, and I did some research on tattoo removal in Oahu and found Dr. Kitagawa. I've only undergone one session so far but I can already see it fading and am very hopeful that it will eventually be gone completely! Dr. Kitagawa is using the PicoWay laser, and it seems to be working well.
Honolulu Dermatologist

Dr. Kitagawa seems very forthright and honest, and he knows what he's doing as far as tattoo removal. He told me that it would take multiple sessions to fade my tattoo out completely, but that luckily because it's not too colorful or big there shouldn't be a problem eliminating it. I can't wait until this embarrassing tattoo is gone forever! I'm so glad I found Dr. Kitagawa because he has the most advanced tattoo removal laser, so I can hopefully get rid of it pretty quickly.