Alma Soprano Cool Laser Treatment on Brazilian/Under Arms - Honolulu, HI

I started my laser hair removal journey about a...

I started my laser hair removal journey about a year ago in 2014. I had grown sick of all my ingrown hairs and the first world pains of shaving and getting waxes I decided to invest my money on laser hair removal. I am carmel skin tone with dark hair follicles so I am a perfect candidate for laser hair removal.

I found a spa that was offering a deal on Groupon 3 small area sessions for $100 by a cool laser called Alma Sporano, it had the best reviews online from previous users. I bought two in total for six sessions. I completed my last session of the six in July 2015 and I couldn't be anymore happier with my results, I no longer get any ingrown hairs, my body odor has subsided immensely, my armpits are a lot lighter because of the smaller hair follicles, my hair growth takes about one to two weeks to grow back noticeably to shave.

In July I decided to buy a Brazilian package which at this spa offers it as the medium area, but as the Bikini line area, of six sessions and another small area package, I bought both of these on their anniversary special so the medium area costed $630 for six sessions, and $100 for another three sessions on the small area. I'm on my third session for my Brazilian laser hair removal and I couldn't be happier, like my armpits, I no longer get any ingrown hairs, my body odor has subsided immensely, and my vaginal area is a lot lighter because of the smaller hair follicles.

The first session on my Brazilian went great and it took about six weeks for my hair to grow back with a noticeable change in hair thickness and hairs. My second session the hair grew back almost immediately, I had to shave three times in between my third treatment, the technician said this is normal. The hairs grew back fast, but again I could see the noticeable change in hair thickness and over all hairs that were growing back. My third treatment I'm hoping the hair grows back slower.

For the 7th session for my under arms I decided to get it as touch up sessions because my hair seemed to grow a little bit faster in certain areas of my armpit, especially the middle. My technician said that's normal because different areas of hair grow different so some people might need the recommended six treatments and others might need 9 treatments, it all depends on the individual. I'm guessing I need more sessions, so hopefully these extra three sessions will do it, then I'll only have to come back for maintenance treatments like once a year or so.

Ended my 6th treatment of laser hair removal. Worth every penny, my arm pits are nice and have way less odor when I sweat!
Spa Technicians

I've had about four different spa technicians do the laser hair removal treatments on me, I'm not picky when it comes to technicians as long as their trained and certified. This spa has been rated for Honolulu's best spa for the past how many years, the staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They always ask you if you're okay during the procedure, answer all of your questions, email, text, and call for appointments before and after. They have monthly specials and occasionally utilized applications like Groupon, Living Social, and Yelp for deals in order to generate new clientele.