Hydrafacial and Upper Lip Laser Hair Removal at Honolulu MedSpa

I did a hydra facial and laser hair removal on my...

I did a hydra facial and laser hair removal on my upper lip. So far I love hydra facial's because it makes my skin so much brighter and I can really feel my pours aren't clogged anymore. Directly afterwards I got my laser hair removal done, I'm not sure if that was the best idea, I had some sensitivity afterwards, so I decided to put on aloe. I have a bunch growing outside in my garden so I just gather them and put them on whenever I feel like my skin is freaking out. It makes my skin super soft and soothed.
Olivia Bears

She was very professional. New to the spa that I go too so they had a special for hydra facial's only for $100! I tried a mini one at another spa and I fell in love. I would definitely go to her again, but I'm not sure if I would go and get a hydrafacial done and then get laser hair removal on my upper lip. My skin 10 hours after is kind of sensitive so I decided to put aloe on it to soothe it.