I Have Waist!! :) - Honolulu, HI

I referred to Dr. Schlesinger a while ago by my...

I referred to Dr. Schlesinger a while ago by my friend who completely happy with her "boob" job, but I wasn't looking for boob job, so I did not actually contact him. I was looking for solution for my back fat. I have 3 rolls on my back and I am not that fat. I did some research and found out that back fat is a little tricky to suction because of highly fibrous nature of fat in that area. I was a little worry to actually go for the liposuction because of this. I want to get my back fat out so I can wear a "regular" bra but I did not expect to actually "get" a waist ( I never have waist in my life and I thought it is just my body's build). After the procedure, I went back the next day and was completely surprised that I have a waist!!! (I was swollen that day, but I have waist!!! LOL) anyway, today is about 2 weeks post lipo, most of the bruises went away, and I am a happy camper :)) ...so is this procedure worth it? YES!!! now I will be able to wear the "regular" bra. And will definitely recommend Dr. Schlesinger for his excellent job and wonderful bedside manner.

With further research on the internet, I found Dr. Schlesinger's article about this matter and he seems to know and confident about treating this area. So when I saw he has special for the month, I scheduled appointment for consultation. After I met him I can see that he really is care about the patient's concern and he takes time to explain everything and address all my concerns.