CoolSculpting at Honolulu MedSpa - Honolulu, HI

I wanted to find an option that would help...

I wanted to find an option that would help eliminate the lower belly bulge that would not go away even with persistent diet and exercise. At Honolulu MedSpa, I tried a noninvasive treatment called CoolSculpting. It was a success. I went in for a consult and had the treatment done with minimal discomfort, no down time, and with positive results! The CoolSculpting treatment eliminates 20% of fat cells in the treated area; permanently. Yes, the treatment really works...my clothes fit better, my profile looked leaner, and I felt more confident and beautiful. The whole experience helped me to continue to focus on a healthy lifestyle. The customer service at Honolulu MedSpa is EXCEPTIONAL! And, I felt extremely confident and cared for as patient/client that Dr. Yeo had oversight of all treatments and services being offered. I go to Honolulu MedSpa for all my medical spa experiences!

After CoolSculpting Results...Permanent Fat Cell Loss

Just three weeks after the treatment, I was already seeing results...my belly seemed to be shrinking. CoolSculpting eliminates the fat cells frozen during the treatment through the lymphatic system up to 4 months after the treatment. I don't know if I'm a typical patient, but I was starting to see results quickly. When I went in for my after treatment photos, there was a definite improvement from the before photos. I was happy with the outcome of my CoolSculpting treatment that I have gone back to Honolulu MedSpa to have more areas be sculpted and fat cells eliminated; permanently!

Great Results! CoolSculpting Other Areas!

I was so pleased with the permanence of the CoolSculpting treatments, that I recently had my side flank areas sculpted and my hip areas sculpted. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I can already see small changes taking place. The optimal time is at the eight week mark up sixteen weeks, so I have good body changes to look forward to! I continue to eat right and exercise which should add to the transformation. The before and after will be remarkable! Thanks Honolulu MedSpa!

Dr. Yeo is the most caring, compassionate physician I have met in a long time. He listens to his patients and shares his vision with them. Dr. Yeo and his staff work as a team to benefit his patients/clients to reach their goal of inner and outer beauty!