Great Respect for Dr. Wong - Honolulu, HI

I have never written a review before, however, I...

I have never written a review before, however, I felt it was important to share my great experience with others. I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for several years now and before I found Dr. Wong I was ready to stop getting Botox and other fillers because of the pain, bruising and my family and friends told me I was starting to look weird. Dr. Wong and his great staff are very helpful and professional. On my first visit, I gave Dr. Wong my laundry list of concerns. He listened carefully and took time to go over all the options he felt would be best suited for me. I never felt rushed and I was very impressed by how he didn't try to pressure me into getting other procedures, as a matter of fact, he talked me out of some on my list. He likes to have his patients look natural and he has a less is more approach. Dr. Wong he was very precise and careful when he injected me with Botox and other fillers. The results were beautiful and looked natural. Now every time I go to get filler treatments I am actually able to relax. I have great respect for Dr. Wong and plan on being his patient forever.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon