Best Cosmetic Surgeon. Honolulu, HI

I interviewed 5 doctors before deciding on Dr....

I interviewed 5 doctors before deciding on Dr. Phan. He sincerely appears to be interested in doing the best that he can for you and expressed a passion for his career. I had a problem with work a previous cosmetic surgeon did on my face, to the point that people asked if I was sick for several years. His work resulted in folds and lines in the lower face and sinking that I did not have before the surgery. Dr. Phan corrected it with a face and neck lift, fat transfers to the face, and a chemical peel. I never felt rushed and Dr. Phan had the skill to improve my features although it was probably challenging. His staff was very professional and friendly. I would not be afraid to go to this Dr. for a face and neck lift...it looks totally natural. I have long hair, but my ears are very visible and no one would be able to tell I had a lift. I am so grateful and cannot express this enough.

Excellent Doctor

I had a face and neck lift, fat transfers, and a chemical peel. I would not be afraid to have a facelift from this doctor. He is conscientious, caring, and skillful. He did a beautiful job of stitching so there is minimal scarring. His office staff is great as well. Friendly, pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend this doctor

Dr. Phan Bao

Dr. Bao took the time to consult with me or meet with me without rushing through it. He is thorough and his passion for his work shows in his enthusiasm and in the outcome of his procedures. I chose the right doctor.