68 Year Old with Sagging Jowls and Wrinkled Neck Needed Help! - Honolulu, HI

I was tired of looking into the mirror and seeing...

I was tired of looking into the mirror and seeing someone I didn't recognize. Dr. Higa is also my Ophthalmologist and helped me with an eyebrow lift and removed the bags under my eyes. This procedure turned out well so I decided to let him do my lower face. This procedure had an easier recovery with less bruising than the eye procedures, understandably. I asked Dr. Higa not to make my face so tight that everyone knew I had something done. He did exactly that. I probably shaved ten years off my face. There are no visible scars either. The surgical scars are behind my ears and under my chin and everything healed beautifully. Thank you, Dr. Higa, for helping me defy gravity for a little while longer!
Honolulu Oculoplastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Higa to be very professional with a willingness to listen and help. He also has a gentle demeanor. The surgical center is wonderful and state of the art. The staff was also professional and caring. I always believed that I was in good hands which calmed the nervousness.