Cosmetic Tattooing Eyebrows - Honolulu, HI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been doing my eyebrows now for the past 8...

I've been doing my eyebrows now for the past 8 years. I touch them up every one to two years. I rotate between powdered and hair strokes, because I like them both. I go to two ladies one for each look. They follow the original shape that I got 8 years ago. I love them!When getting them make sure you have a trust worthy, licensed, esthentician and tattoo artist. One that you can go to over and over again.My skin is semi-oil so I always like to go in for touch ups because I like my brows dark. After you tattoo them they peel and become lighter and lighter over time.

Touch up - Microblading Technique - 4/11/17

This is an update of my brows same day as the touch up. I did the microblading technique. My skin sucks and isn't the best to do this technique but I have super light eyebrows so I don't care. I'm also on my second month of accutane, which, it's advised not to do any kind of "skin" procedures while on the drug because it's supposed to take longer for your skin to heal, but whatever. lol

4/22/17 After Microblading Healed

I thought I'd show what after looks like. This is healed microblading looks like. The hair strokes fade immensely so if you want a more permanent look do a combo of powder and microblading cosmetic tattooing.
Kathy and Nikole