Happily Ever After Twice :) - Honolulu, HI

I first met doctor Chu about 16 years ago when I...

I first met doctor Chu about 16 years ago when I was looking for a doctor in Hawaii to do a revision my breast augmentation surgery. After doing my “home work” I had an idea of what needed to be done, I visited several doctors here and didn’t feel that they understood what I want, until I met Doctor Chu. He was like ok, we need to to this and this, and it was exactly what I wanted. My surgery was a success, so much so that several of my friends, and friends of my friends, come to see him for the same surgery right after mine, and they are still super happy with the results to this day. I just recently went back to him for another breast revision, even though my breasts were still looking fantastic. I was feeling a couple little painful lumps and was worryied that my implants were leaking since they were 15 years old! He ended up switching them for a newer version and my old implants were actually intact! Again, I am very pleased with the results. Doc Chu is not just an amazing plastic surgeon he is an artist and one of the kindness men I have ever met. We’ve been friends for all these years and I trust him a 100%. I highly recommend him and his amazing staff if you are shopping for a very good plastic surgeon in Hawaii.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon