Mother of One - Honolulu, HI

Since day one of my appointment with Dr....

Since day one of my appointment with Dr. Schlesinger, and his amazing team I have had the best possible experience. I was extremely nervous but not only did Dr. Schlesinger reassure me but his nurses did as well. I felt so welcomed every time I walked through his doors and feel that he genuinely cares for not only myself but each and every one of his 20,000+ clients. Each week he saw me for my check ups he would not only make me feel good on the outside with my choice of procedure but he always gives me the best advice that I end up leaving with such confidence on the inside as well. He is the best surgeon in all of Hawaii and you would be making a terrible mistake to go somewhere else. I had a consult with another Dr. at Queens hospital, but something just didn't feel right. I know now with my results that I chose right and I cant ever put into words how grateful I am to this man and his wonderful team. I have had the pleasure of having to reveal to close friends that I had this procedure done because they completely felt as though I was just very "blessed" after having my first child. Everyone that I reveal to are amazed by the look and the feel and how they do not look FAKE but just a part of my natural build. It was worth it. Every dime and penny, I would do it all over again if I had to because what I've gained is much more than just a nice figure. I feel I am finally right with myself, mentally... and that is priceless.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger is the most genuine doctor I have ever come across. Other doctors may be good at what they do but Dr. Schlesinger is an artist who takes each one of his patients as something he himself created and knows his name is attached to them, so for that reason he is not just a good doctor he is the doctor that you would want to do your procedure and your friends and anyone you care about. You will know that they will be cared for, looked after, and just taken seriously and not looked at like a dollar sign but a person who he, Dr. Schlesinger genuinely wants to improve inner and outer beauty. To the best of his ability he will be sure you are happy and that's why I it was worth it to me.