Felt Very Comfortable with Dr. Chu - Honolulu, HI

I came to Dr. Chu because one of my 10 year old ...

I came to Dr. Chu because one of my 10 year old saline implants deflated. The original doctor had recommended Dr. Chu before he retired so naturally I booked a consultation with Dr. Chu. Also I checked around with my friends that had implants done that I thought looked nice and all of them were done by Dr. Chu so I never felt the need to go anywhere else for a consultation.

In the consult, we discussed what I wanted my new look to be and my active lifestyle. I wanted to have a little more cleavage because my first implants left me with about two inches of space between my breasts. He achieved the look that I wanted by going with a larger in diameter implant to create a closer look. We also had to go up in CCs to fill the larger implant. I trusted his judgment knowing what I wanted and how active I am. At first I thought they were too big but now I am very happy with them. They look fantastic and sporty at 450cc gel.

The support staff are all so beautiful and incredibly friendly and competent! I enjoyed seeing these ladies on my post op check ups.

Having my breast implants redone was not on my list of things to do but Dr. Chu made it bearable. Its done and I hope these new impants last much longer than the saline ones that leaked.