Feeling HOT at 49! - Honolulu, HI

I only wish I did this sooner! I would tell my...

I only wish I did this sooner! I would tell my self from the age of 35 that someday I'm going to get the body that I had prior to having 3 children. With life being so busy, my moments were filled with my husband, raising our 3 children. Then I became a grandma to two beautiful grandsons and once again my dream body was put on the back burner. A year ago my Daughter and her little family moved out of our home and into her own home. In the beginning I was so sad and felt loss since I was very involved with helping to raise these two boys. After adjusting to a semi-empty nest, I realized now is my MOMENT and it was finally time to do ME! At age 49, I decided to look deeper into getting my body back! I heard about Dr.Schlesinger through a friend and decided to go on line and check him out. I liked what I saw and all of the great reviews. I made a appointment for a free consultation. I know for a fact that other doctors charge because I decided to shop around. I did see another doctor and he charged me $100.00. I came back to Dr. Schlesinger because at his consultation he was awesome and very personable. He took his time and didn't make me feel rushed at all. He explained everything to my husband and I, but more importantly patiently answered all of our questions and concerns. Most of all he made me feel so comfortable . I just knew I could trust him. He is an artist at work and I like the way he looked at my body as a canvas. He explained what he can and will do , as well as what he envisioned for my body. At that point, I knew he was not only so knowledgeable but that he was doing this for years. This was important to me because his experience speaks for itself by the reviews and photos of pass surgeries!! His staff is also so caring, understanding, and sweet. They are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and will be there at a moment's notice to answer any questions or hear your concerns. The staff: Jenna, Jennifer, Tasha and the rest of the staff took their time to explain what was needed to be done as far as paperwork and financial responsibility. They answered all of my questions. THANK YOU Ladies I know I had/have a lot of questions. You are all Awesome!! I am now 3 weeks post-surgery and am feeling great about my decision. I went from a size 36B t a 36D! I can't believe it's me when I look in the mirror . I feel so CONFIDENT and empowered. I can't wait for my next step my Tummy Tuck!! Thank you Dr. Schlesinger and the amazing staff for making me feel so much better about myself. My life is so much Happier!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon