AA to C Cup with Amazing Results - Honolulu, HI

I have always been very flat chested and most...

I have always been very flat chested and most often would wear padded push-up bras to merely feel 'normal'. After having two kids, my breasts seemed to be even less shapely and what breast tissue was left seemed to sag. I looked for a surgeon who could give me real looking breasts. Dr. Larry Schlesinger delivered and I am beyond pleased!

Hi, there were several inquiries on the details of my implants, so here they are:
The brand is Inspira (Nutrelle made by Allergen). I was only able to go up to 415cc because I had such a little amount of breast tissue, although I did not want large breasts anyway. I am so amazed that I have beautiful, symmetrical, real looking breasts! They have softened and dropped since the last photo. I am a month and one week post-op today.
Srf 415 Allergen- nutrelle- i
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger has been wonderful to me. He listened to my concerns and my desires. He cares and is meticulous in your care for both the pre-op and post-op process. Worth waiting for; he spends time at each appointment and makes you feel comfortable. Mostly, he has delivered an outstanding result! He is both an artist and an amazing technical surgeon. I could not be happier with the results.