700ccs Silicone Natrelles Stye 45! Can't wait for them to fully drop!!! =)

I'm 5'0 105 lbs and have 3 kids. I went in for my...

I'm 5'0 105 lbs and have 3 kids. I went in for my consultation today and liked how 650cc looked on me when I tried on the sizes. My doctor said he'll have to go with 750cc? I do want my boobs big but would that be too big?? As you can see from my pictures they are really saggy. I used to be a d cup now I don't even know what size I am since they are so saggy they just sink in my 34b bra.

Wish boobs

I want boobs like this

8 More Days for Breast Augmentation !! (Photo) Can't Wait!!

OK so I was looking through pics from a while back I really loved how my breast looked while breastfeeding...hopefully they come out similar or bigger to how they looked in 2010!! At that time I was 110 lbs and still 5th lol and my bra size was a 34dd. So deflated now don't know what to expect.. getting silicone allergan style 45 high profile 700 cc under the muscle.. anyways from my pic how big do my breast look there?? Just want to get opinions from others thanks! :)

My Twins Are Here! 700ccs

Finally my twins are born! Anesthesia was great! Felt like I was in there for a minute! Well anyway I got 700ccs hp natrelles style 45 under the muscle incision inframammory crease. So far so good! I'm in love with them already better than I expected can't wait for the drop and fluff! And thank god for pain meds also! I'm so happy you have no idea how happy I am!!! ;)

700ccs Natrelle Stye 45 High Profile and Loving It !!

Got more pics today! Pain meds are the best! I'm actually 5ft and amazingly didn't realize I was 100lbs all this time I thought I was 105. Lol well I'd like to share my pics with all of you! I'm only less than one day post op lol my twins got born on December 14, 2015!! Love em love em love em!!!! Now all my other friends wished they went bigger! Lol plus I didn't need a lift thank god! I guess pictures don't do good to see if you need a life or not and straight up consultation face to face with your ps is the best thing you should do 'n

TWINS ARE FINALLY HERE! DECEMBER 14, 2015

I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!!

Day 4 post op!!

Love it love it love it!!

700ccs SILICONE NATRELLES STYLE 45 PICTURES! UNDERS! =)

POSTING MORE PICS!!! RIGHT SIDE DROPPED WAY QUICKER THAN MY LEFT! OH WELL JUST TRYING TO BE PATIENT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO FULLY DROP!!!

MY RIGHT SIDE REALLY DID DROP WAY FASTER!

I'M NOT GONNA TRIP I KNOW THIS PROCESS TAKES TIME! I'M ONLY 8 DAYS POST OP HOPING FOR THE BEST DURING MY RECOVERY PERIOD!

Merry xmas eve

left side still higher

under the muscle. i guess cuz i'm left handed? that's what people say
Oahu Island Dermatologist

Like I said again dr. Herbich knows what he's doing! And boobies are his specialty! I've did my lips and they came out exactly what I wanted! :)