48 Years Old Super Happy! - Honolulu, HI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am so thankful for Dr. Chu and his team. I went...

I am so thankful for Dr. Chu and his team. I went for my consultation first week of September and had surgery on the 13th. His knowledge, kindness along with a caring staff help me make a decision to do it that day. I went from 32 A to 32 full C cup. The confidence that the surgery has given me is undefinable I can't even put a price on it. I feel great the incision is healing nicely and I am doing the exercises 2 times a day and what a difference they have made. My breast are soft, full and look great!
I can't Thank Dr. Chu enough!
Very Happy!

So happy with results

I can't Thank Dr. Chu enough!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon