4"11 104lbs 450cc High Profile Silicone. Honolulu, HI

Love love love my boobs! Dr Schlesinger did an...

Love love love my boobs!
Dr Schlesinger did an amazing job!
Here were my wish boobs, I'm 6 weeks post op.
It was definitely worth it! I will post before and after pics.
Surgery went well, after care was amazing! He even gave out his personal cell and Answered on a Sunday night! I love him and his staff! I couldn't be happier!

Before pics

Before pics in bathing suit

Before pics

Before I got surgery I wore a Victoria secret bombshell bra that gives u two full cups sizes, so u couldn't really tell I got surgery

2 days post op was the worst

I was in a lot of pain day two
Best advice, take it easy and rest, lots of swelling and those are the tubes that have to be drained. The drains were the worst part in my opinion, it was such a relief to have those removed on day 2

This was like 4-5 days post op

Within a week of surgery

Boobs are already looking better, they don't have much shape yet, and are very boxy and flat during this time, the red marks are the bruising and stretching from the surgery I went 450cc high profile silicone

Ok, like week 3 now

Boobs are starting to be normal, a lot less pain, starting to get squishy and fluff

Week 4-5 in a 32dd-ddd

Ok, so... Yes.. I sometimes wish I would have gone bigger, but, I can always play them up with a padded bra, and I did not want to look top heavy. So... I think the whole "boob greed" is because u could have gone bigger, where if they're your boobs, u don't get a choice.

Weeks 5-6

Loving them!
I got the lounge bra from vs, with no underwire I'm in love

Week 6

So glad I didn't go smaller, so many people said I was going too big with 450cc, I couldn't be happier! I think they're beautiful! And look so natural

Week 6+ in bathing suit

Loving them... Because I'm 32 around, it's a little harder getting a bra... But, again, Im glad I didn't go smaller

Scar under my arm, healing nicely

Best job ever

Bathing suit post

Love them

More pics

Sometimes they look big, and sometimes they don't, sorry if there are any duplicates I hope this helps... Real self is what helped me decide, since I didn't want to choose my size based off of the whole "cc" thing, I picked the size that I liked, regardless of how big it sounded. "450cc" sounded huge for me, but I'm glad I did it!

5 months post op

Wishing I would have gone bigger
I got 450cc, I am petite, u would think that 450cc would look huge on me. It doesn't...

More pics

They away say u wish u would have gone bigger
It's true!

Wish pics originally compared to line now

4-5month post op pics

Thought 450 would be too big
It's not, :(
Still wishing I would have done 500cc

Really wishing I went bigger

It's been a while 7 months post op

Loving my boobs, still wishing i would have done 485cc, I chose 450cc high profile

Another thing to consider

I am very muscular, it took a long time for my chest muscles to relax, I did push ups almost daily, this also compresses the implant making it look smaller
Just FYI....
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! He is a perfectionist!