40 Yo W/four Kids Ranging from 18-5 Yo

Sorry for tha late post. But I had my second...

sorry for tha late post. But I had my second breast augmentation done by Dr. Benjamin Chu back in February. He did my first one 15 yrs ago. Was totally satisfied!! N they needed a serious upgrade after breastfeeding my last two for four yrs. n again, they turned out great. He fixed the gap in between my breasts, made them look more full w/out over doing it. Dr. Chu is a master at the art of perfecting your breasts! On that same day I had fractora with fat injections done to my face. I admit, I looked horrible the first two weeks. But then was happy with the results. My face looked more full n youthful n my acne scars looked less deep. I've even had Botox done a few weeks later. I'm obsessed with not having to look my age w/out goin overboard. N that is why Dr. Chu is the perfect doctor to go to. He's knowledgeable, patient, n doesn't do things jus for the money. He's honest on what to expect after surgery. Nothing is always a for sure fix n he lets you know it.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Knowledgeable. Patient. Straight forward. Friendly. Da BEST!!