38 Year Old Mother 300cc Silicone HP - Honolulu, HI

This was a procedure I had wanted for 20 years. I...

This was a procedure I had wanted for 20 years. I was waiting for the safety of silicone implants to be tested and reviewed, and for the right surgeon. I wanted an experienced surgeon, who respected my individuality, and would be truthful about the reality of outcomes, and potential risks. I did NOT want a surgeon that would put cosmetics above safety, but would perfectly unite the two. I also needed a surgeon with patience as I am stubborn and not always an obedient patient. I knew Dr. Peterson and his office were right for me when they didn't push larger implants on me after I initially selected 240cc implants. I ask a LOT of questions, and Dr. Peterson answered every single one. My consultation lasted over an hour. I scheduled my surgery before I left the office that day. I knew that if he respected my desire for a modest, but noticeable increase AND took the time to answer all my questions that he would take the time to do a very good job. My decision was validated at my pre-op appointment when I changed my mind and decided to go in a totally different direction. I brought in pictures and Dr. Peterson went over them with me and helped me articulate what I wanted... Then decided on the size and profile. I wanted a transauxiliary incision. The surgery was easy. I got to pick the music they played. There was some with me constantly until I was wheeled down to my ride. The day following I felt great, too great. I worried I was over doing it; grocery shopping, house chores, etc. at my day one appointment dr. Peterson wisely advised that I stop taking the pain medicine (this was something I assumed would happen). Even without the pain medicine (and I chose not to take the muscle relaxers), I would say the pain wasn't ever any worse than when you stop breastfeeding. There are so many more positive things I could say, but I will stop there. I love my results. I am so glad I waited.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon