31 Yr Old Mommy!

Dr. Schlesinger was amazing! He took the time to...

Dr. Schlesinger was amazing! He took the time to evaluate every aspect before making a treatment plan. Breast look amazing and soon I'll be back for my tummy tuck!!! Well worth your $$!! I have went to numerous consults and he was the only one that eased my fears. Post-op care was amazing and included in surgery price!

8 days post-op

I was able to sleep on my side for the last two days! Exciting moment for this side sleeper. Lots of air is trapped inside my left breast and gets a bit bothersome as it moves around. At first, it felt like bubble wrap on my sternum. The same side squeaks when I lean or move my arm... I think it's an entertaining part of the process. After my stitches were taken out, I could lift my arms and wear deodorant again!
I had a bit of trouble figuring out what to wear to leave the house. I opted for maxi dresses and hoodies. The hoodie was great for the first few days because of the tubes and lack of arm usage.
Dr. Schlesinger is so funny and very helpful when you're trying to navigate yourself out of your garments without the use of your arms! I never thought of it until I sat in front of him, husband in the waiting area with my kids, and I was clueless as how to take off my dress. He NEVER made me feel uncomfortable and that is HUGE for me.
It IS uncomfortable showing someone you don't know parts of yourself that you are semi-embarrassed about. He never made me feel like my natural body was less than beautiful. Only highlighted the area I wanted to enhance. Amazingly comfortable and relaxing environment.
Jenna is AMAZING!!! She set my mind at ease upon meeting her. She comes off as caring as she actually is. (A consult elsewhere wasn't the same kind of feeling!) From day one, she reached out and ensured a seamless and stress free process. It really is a BIG DEAL how the staff treat you in addition to your doctor!
Having my tummy tuck and BBL done in two weeks! Excited to sit back and let Dr. S & his Team make me the SEXIEST and most COMFORTABLE I've ever been in my own skin! Trust is not something you can just give....

Pics

BBL & TT next week!

Omg. I'm so worried about my BBL & TT now! I've done nothing but read on here. I had my BA two weeks ago and have my BBL&TT next week! I can drive, and have since the fourth day. I have 4 yr old twins and my husband is in the Army. Home alone all the time. He helps when he's here but I can't sit still while the kids & puppy flip my house lol. I clean, get really sore, sit and regroup &, finish cleaning. I can't just relax! Anyone have that problem???!? What can I do to help myself with this while my husband is gone? Friends are all active duty as well. I just got out myself. We live 3000+ miles from family. ANY suggestions???

2 weeks Post BA

My L boob is finally not as swollen!!

I was getting inpatient with my L boob ???? because it was so swollen and didn't want to play nice with my muscles ????????. My right one has always been a step ahead. They are both soft now and it provides some relief and assurance that all is well.

Bruises are less visible but swelling on my ribs is gone now. My breasts feel more natural than I had ever imagined possible.

???????????? Glad my surgery got split in sections because I would not like to be healing from so much at the same time! #BlessingInSurprise

Two sizes????!!

How long does the swelling take to go down? My boobs look like they are different sizes. Before my SX, I couldn't tell which boob was bigger. I know that your body is not exactly the same but now that I have implants, it is really obvious. When should they look more alike???? What if they never do?? This makes me really self conscious. Any advice??

I think they're starting to match

Updated here in case you aren't following surgery #2.

Left boob is still a little tiny bit sore. Have been trying so hard to sleep on my side with pillows but armpits and sternum get really sore after a few minutes. I fell asleep like that anyway the other day and was regretting it so much when I woke up. Doc said it's bad to do because I could break my inner seal. On the back it is for a little while longer.

WHo really reads all of these anyways?

I feel like this is like a "dear self" page lol. It kinda feels like I'm really benchmarking progress for my surgical diary while being able to see everyone else's.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Staff extremely helpful and hospitable. I was completely comfortable throughout my experience. Doctor has an amazing eye!