27 Yrs Old, No Kids, Pre Op 32A , 445cc Silicone HP - Honolulu, HI

I've always been small in weight but everytime my...

I've always been small in weight but everytime my weight would fluctuate it would take its toll on my boobs they would go from size A to C then down to B and so on. They just couldn't make up their mind. I've been thinking about getting a BA for nearly a decade and finally just decided to go for it!

3 days post op

Still in pain, swollen and burning sensation where the drains are but I'm more awake. Letting them breath for a few since the bra is digging against my drains at the crease of my breasts which is causing minor bruising.

Finally past the worst... 1week post op

I've had a horrible recovery so far, for vomiting, to severe constipation. But the worst is finally over. My drains and stitches were removed yesterday and I'm feeling better. Now I just have some minor bruising and horrible burning pain in my left nipple that I hope goes away sooner than later!

13 days post op

Each day has been getting better until yesterday I swelled back up and I am super tight. I have a little more bruising on my right side. My left side has super hypersensitivity so I've had to keep a bandaid over my nipple to ease the burning. Wednesday is my 2 week post op appointment so I'm anxious to start massaging really hoping that will help the swelling go down! I feel so sleep deprived since the swelling intensifies at night!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chu has been very professional and is very much a perfectionist which is what made me chose him.