25 Year Old Breast Aug - Honolulu, HI

After months of debating if a BA was for me, I...

After months of debating if a BA was for me, I decided I needed to talk to a surgeon and make a decision. I googled breast augmentation surgeons in Hawaii and saw Dr. Schlesinger's name right away. I read the reviews about his work on multiple sites including RealSelf. Some docs had 3-4 stars and 27 reviews where as Dr. Schlesinger had 5 stars and over 300 reviews. I booked a consultation with him rihht away. At our consultation, he made me feel so comfortable. He explained to me what kind of breasts I had, which were tuberous breasts. I never even knew this was a thing however, I knew my breast were different. He was so thorough and genuine through the entire process that I never sought another consultation or surgeon after seeing him. The surgery went amazing and I am 3 weeks post op and my new breast are seriously stunning! Dr. Schlesinger is the kindest and most intelligent Doctor I have had the pleasure of working with. I truly look forward to my visits with him. I'm so grateful I chose Dr. Schlesinger.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

An incredibly intelligent surgeon with a heart of gold. Dr. Schlesinger is amazing at what he does. He is a safe a caring Doctor, unlike any I have ever met with or read about. I was in great hands.