Balanced - Honolulu, HI

I have always been self conscious about my breasts...

I have always been self conscious about my breasts. I felt less than, insecure, and helpless about my lack of. When I found out breast augmentations even existed I knew immediately this is what I wanted. Although born and raised in Hawaii I currently live in NYC and am working as a professional model. On my summer vacation home, I decided to do the surgery with Dr Larry Schlesinger. This was the BEST decision of my life. From the moment I walked into my consult to my last follow up appointment before my departure back to NY, Dr. S and his team were AMAZING. I am so happy with my breasts now. It's so difficult to put into words how wonderful I feel. Aside from the physical confidence, my whole view on myself as a woman has changed. I'm not saying breast augmentation will cure you of all your insecurities. It will do so much more. Your view on YOURSELF as a person will change completely. But again, it's a completely personal decision. YOU and only you can make this decision. But if you're like me, I promise you, it will change your life.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

What can I say other than THANK YOU. Dr. Schlesinger is a miracle worker. His artistic eye, honest opinion, and meticulous and safe surgical practice are just a few reasons of why I'm so grateful I chose him as my doctor. Most importantly, he was there for me 24/7 through the ENTIRE process. From the first consult, to my numerous questions before and after the procedure I NEVER felt alone. He was available to me %100 and was always patient, honest, and helpful. I love Dr. Schlesinger. I am forever grateful.