Horrible and Permanent Neck and Shoulder Pain ! - Honolulu, HI

The Botox not only was highly ineffective for me,...

The Botox not only was highly ineffective for me, but also left me with horrible neck and shoulder pain. My first Botox was over a year ago, a week after that I woke up with a frozen neck and shoulders pain. I was waiting for the 3 months mark for a relief, but it never came. It seems that the muscles that were injected became paralyzed and other ones started overcompensating, and thus became very tight and painful. Neck MRI came normal. Tried deep tissue massage, chiropractors, acupuncture all to no avail. 4 months ago I was talked again into the Botox and the neck pain got only worse ( I know but I was desperate and my doctor insisted that the botox does not cause permanent side effects). On top of that I am having this horrid nerve-like pain on the left side of my head. Besides, the Botox never helped with my migraines. So please be careful, cause you may end up worse than before..with a new kind of pain.