Much Needed Rhinoplasty. Honolulu, HI

I've wanted a rhinoplasty since I could remember....

I've wanted a rhinoplasty since I could remember. It was flat with a really bulbous tip and knew it would get it fixed when the opportunity comes. I've researched for doctors frequently and heard nothing but positive things about Dr. Schlesinger so I decided to book a consultation with him. When talking to Dr. Schlesinger, he was very informative and kind so he made me feel very confident about electing him as my surgeon. His staff has been amazing as well through out the process. I'm a little over 3 weeks post op currently and I am very pleased about the outcome of the surgery and know it will look fantastic once swelling goes down more. You are in very good hands if you choose Dr. Schlesinger and his amazing staff.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgable about his field of work. Takes time to answer all questions so you never feel rushed. The doctor and his staff took care of me very well before and after surgery. Would definitely come back when I need more work done.