Best Plastic Surgeon In Hawaii!!!

Dr. Chu was my first choice due to his vast...

Dr. Chu was my first choice due to his vast cosmetic surgical knowledge and high level of expertise performing breast augmentations, esteemed reputation as a plastic surgeon and his perfectionist demeanor.

My great experience at Dr. Chu’s office began during the consultation. Dr. Chu explained in great detail the differences between selecting saline, silicone and textured breast implants. I specifically liked how he discussed how to choose the most appropriate breast implant specific to body dimensions, lifestyle, how well my skin scars, and my aesthetic goals.

The Vectra 3D imaging program was visually helpful because it simulated possible sizes of breast implants on my body. This machine is amazing! It takes 3 simultaneous photos of your chest from different angles and generates a 3D image of your chest. You can literally see what your breasts will look like with 275cc, 300cc, 340cc, etc. Overall, I felt Dr. Chu actively listened to my questions and concerns while offering his professional advice specific to my body frame.

Dr. Chu is invested in the safety and well- being of his patients, this mentality is displayed pre- operatively, intra- operatively and post- operatively. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes a conservative approach in assisting his patients to achieve their best results possible, i.e preventing any arm movement post surgery for 2 weeks, complying with a diet to minimize bleeding, and prescribing medication to reduce internal scarring to prevent capsular formation.

I only can speak accolades about Dr. Chu because he is kind, perfectionist, has an aesthetic eye to deliver the results you desire, and is truly passionate about his work. His staff are exceptional and are able to relate to you on a personal level. They convey a type of warmth that you would experience with friends or family and they provided the utmost patient care. The team is committed to provide quality patient care and ensure that all your cosmetic surgical questions are answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Chu to any family or friends interested in any type of plastic surgery. He’s truly the best!!!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon