48 Year Old with Two Grown Children - in Desperate Need of a Breast Augmentation - Honolulu, HI

I am thrilled with the results of my breast...

I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation. From the initial consultation to the follow up visits, the entire experience was wonderful. All of my questions were answered, I didnt feel rushed, I was provided the opportunity to see digital images of what the results I was seeking would look like in advance, and I was provided honest feedback and recommendations on risks and what was best for my body type. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and responsive. The procedure was quick and the results were amazing.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chu, in my opinion, is the only doctor I would go to in Hawaii if seeking plastic surgery. Of all the research I conducted on doctors in the area he was the only one that had videos on his website explaining the different approaches to breast augmentation and why he prefers the approach he uses with actual examples. He doesn't try to sell himself. He does his best to educate and inform so you can make your own decision. He is very precise in his work and does the best he can to get the most perfect results for his patients. He is friendly, honest and respectful of his patients and what they are looking for. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chu to anyone considering not only breast augmentation but any plastic surgery. I cannot say enough good things about him.