32 Year Old Mother of Three Breast Augmentation - Honolulu, HI

After having breastfed three children, I lost...

After having breastfed three children, I lost almost all of my breast volume. Having been a b cup prior to children, I was now a AA. I was very self conscious about how I looked in bathing suits and clothes and none of my old bras or clothing fit properly on top. Dr. Chu was recommended to me from two other plastic surgeons I know. After having other consultations from other surgeons who tried to tell me what size of implant I should select, even though I clearly stated I wanted to simply restore closer to what I previously had and not go much bigger, I was told by these other surgeons I would regret it and that I should get about 100 cc's larger than what I wanted. Dr. Chu offered me his professional opinion and expertise but took in to utmost consideration my personal aesthetic and what look I was trying to achieve. He didn't try to persuade me to go larger or tell me I would regret not doing it. And two months post op I can honestly say that he did exactly what I wanted and I absolutely do not regret not going larger. I am so much more confident now and look just how I wanted to look, even better I would say. My breasts look and feel very natural and I am so happy with my results. I suffered no post op complications and my follow up has been very thorough. He is truly a gifted surgeon. His staff is also very friendly and attentive and I never had to wait too long. He answered all my questions and explained the pros and cons of alternatives very thoroughly. I don't think I could have gotten any better result with any other surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Chu to anyone considering a breast augmentation.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon