31 Year Old in Need of Lipo and Tummy Tuck After Three C-sections and PCOS

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am just two days out of surgery but its so much...

I am just two days out of surgery but its so much less pain then I had anticipated. I can already see a huge difference and can actually see my vagina, and my toes! We took off ALOT of skin and fat. I have attached some pics below. I have been living with a bunch of extra weight for many years now and can't tell you how happy I am to start my journey in getting back my body. With my PCOS, weight gain in the mid section is unavoidable and needed to be corrected with surgery. I feel like slowly, I am the girl I used to be again. There is a definite light at the end of the tunnel.

I will update as I continue to heal but as of now, I see great results. I have a long way to go since I am only two days post op but so far so good! I left feeling very educated and know exactly what to expect from here on out. I even have my Dr's personal cell should I have a question after leaving the clinic.