22 Year Old Breast Augmentation - Honolulu, HI

As a newbie to surgery, I was very nervous and...

As a newbie to surgery, I was very nervous and anxious about getting a breast augmentation. I went to a few other consultations with other doctors before seeing dr. Chu and was still on the fence about going through with the surgery. When I made the consultation with dr. Chu, Zooey was very sweet and professional on the phone and booked my consultation the next week! After finally meeting with him I was completely blown away with how the consultation went due to how precise and exact he was with measurements unlike the other doctors! He also has a vectra imaging machine which creates a 3D virtual model of what the results will look like! He was the only Doctor that had this machine which made me confident in which implant type, brand, profile, and size to choose from. After the consultation, the staff met with me to discuss cost and payment plans which were very reasonable. After a couple of days, I called the office back to schedule a surgery date and to put my deposit down.
On the day of my surgery, I was extremely nervous going in but dr. Chu and his staff were so friendly and reassuring! I don't know what I was so worried about because the surgery was painless and fairly quick! Exactly one week after the surgery I came back to the office to remove my sutures which Zee did an amazing job with. I had just gone in for another check up and even though I am 2 weeks post-op and am not fully recovered, I'm so happy with the results and the precision in dr. Chu's work! If you're looking for a doctor that gives real advice and does amazing work I highly recommend dr. Chu !!

Age: 22