Surgery Coming Up - Dominican Republic w/ Aridio Collado

Has anyone gone to Raúl Alexander Pérez...

Has anyone gone to Raúl Alexander Pérez Pimentel for cosmetic surgery? I am getting a TT, and body sculpting. Have not been able find any reviews in him. I know he works in HOMS hospital which is one of the best hospitals in the Caribbean. He also has accreditations.

please let me know if anyone has had a tummy tuck and a fibroid removed at the same time. I am going to get a tummy tuck but also have a fibroid that needs removal. Is this even recommended? I am out of work right now and finally have the time & money to do the tummy tuck. Before i could never get out of work long enough. If i get them done separately; how much healing time would i need between them? if i do the tummy tuck first? if i do the laproscopy first?

Feelings: nervous, scared, scary dreams, don't want to do it, really want to do it, excited. (yes, all these feelings at once)
i have brought many things: Men undershirts (M) pajamas, maxi dresses, Make-me-heal recovery kit, bug repellent, water purification tablets, socks, full granny panties, flip flops, sneakers, a jacket & sweater, Copy of all my prescriptions and insurance cards . Going today to my primary care physician to get vaccinated. The CDC recommends anyone travelling to the Dominican Republic to get vaccinated for Hepatitis A & B, Typhoid, get travelers diarrhea antibiotics , bug bite cream. AM I MISSING ANY ESSENTIALS??

A change of doctor and location in DR

I am using DR. Abraham Polanco and he is located in San Fransisco de Maqoris. Anyone know of his?

24 hours

I'll be on the plane in 24 hours.. .SCARED and EXCITED.

5 weeks ago i had surgery.

So i had my surgery on March 1st with a doctor by the name of ABRAHAM POLANCO. he is a very sweet man. Very pricey but isn't as interested as the typical "DOLL" look everyone seems to be wanting (not sure why) but more interested in enhancing the already beautiful. I work in the corporate world, suits, meetings, etc and couldn't imagine myself with something outrageous. It is not a very professional look (in my opinion) but to each its own. I cant judge, however, because i too joined the ban wagon. I had lipo body sculpting in my arms, back, inner thighs, stomach and a breast lift with augmentation. Pictures coming soon.....not sure my results yet.....still just 5 weeks post surgery...anyone has post surgical advice....things i should be doing, healing methods, girdle preferences...etc LET ME KNOW!

NOT HAPPY WITH RESULTS. I went with two other...

NOT HAPPY WITH RESULTS. I went with two other girls and they aren't happy either. to make matters worse, one of the girls i traveled with did extensive testing at the location and had lipo done. When she arrived to back to NY she found out that she was 3 months pregnant after trying for a very long time ; the baby died from complication due to anesthesia. This doctor had to have known of her pregnancy as we all were tested. Shocking! In total we paid $15,000 USD. None of use are happy. We all look exactly the same as started. We all had fat transfer to the buttocks. All of our Butts are smaller than before the surgery. Lipo areas seem saggier. Although none of use were extremely needing any of our surgery, mostly cosmetic. We all feel we were robbed for our money. DO NOT GO TO DR. POLANCO
Dr. Abraham Polanco

Doctor was very charismatic and made you feel safe. Office was clean and appealing to the eyes. But nothing is like what it seemed. DO NOT HAVE SURGERY WITH ABRAHAM POLANCO SAFADIT!