Finally Deceided to Try Silkpro Home Use Laser Hair Removal Device, Tried Once on my Arm by Now(will Update More Later)

I get to know Silkpro laser hair removal device...

I get to know Silkpro laser hair removal device from my friend.
I always want to try laser hair removal machine because I am so tired of waxing and shaving 2 times per week, which is really hard work especially in summer. Then I realized my only alternative was laser hair removal. However it is too expensive for clinic laser hair removal service. Maybe 10 thousand dollars for whole body hair removal. A large amount of money! Finally I bought Silkpro, which is only several hundreds of dollars, less than the money for only one body area laser hair removal in clinic.
I tried the first treatment on 16th July for my arms. And i think it is very good product. Really convenient and safe to use at home.
It is very easy to hold on hand with its compact design, which is just like you hold Iphone 6 Plus. It has skin sensor inside the machine, so the laser can only be emitted when the treatment head touches the skin, very safe. I do not even need to use glasses during the treatment.
It has 5 energy levels in total. And I used forth level for my arms, feeling a little hot on my skin, but not too painful. I did treatment for about half an hour for my each arm. After the treatment, it seems my skin looks smoother, cleaner and whiter. Maybe just my feelings,lol.
Here is the pictures of my arm, one week after I did the treatment. The hair growed back a little, maybe 1mm-2mm long.
Hope the hair would grow more and more slowly and not come back one day.
Will update more feedback about the results after more treatments in the further months.

ok, 2 weeks after the treatment on my arm.

It has been 2 weeks since i use Silkpro on my arms. Here are the pictures for you!
According to the instructions, for the first 3 months, i should do the treatment once per 2 weeks.
However, i have been a little busy with my work recently. So i think i will try the machine next weekend. And will continue my way of permanent hair removal. >-

Ok, i did the second treatment last weekend.

Too busy recently, but still did the second treatment with Silkpro. Because,i want to be hair free and smooth skin forever!
Will update more later.

Ah, i used a home use laser hair removal device like this!!

Someone thought i did the treatment in the clinic, so i think i should show you my hair removal device. Actually i do not have so much money for clinic laser hair removal treatment and that is why i choose the home use type.
Yeah, i have used this home use laser device for 2 treatments on my arm.
So far so good.

Ok,1 week after my second treatment. The hair of my left arm becomes thinner and finer!

Here are the pictures of my arms, 1 week after my second treatment.
Actually, i did the treatment for the left arm by myself and my friend helped to do the treatment for my right arm(she wanted to try this machine and i agreed.)
However, it seems that the left arm results is better than right arm's.
Obviously, my left arm hair becomes thinner and finer. But my right arm hair just seems not that good as the left one.
I think the difference of the using of the machine between me and my friend caused this different results.
I did more carefully than my friend. First, I used the machine widthwise on my whole arm, then lengthwise. I think under this way, i can treat almost every point of my arm and get the best results.
So next time, i think i should do the treatment for both of my arms. >-

3 weeks after my second treatment

I should have done the third treatment a week before, but i went to my friend's home and stayed there for the whole weekend. So i missed the third treatment. I will do the third treatment this weekend and update later.

Sorry long time no updating. So busy recently.
i did the third treatment on 10th September, and 10 days later, i found my hair obviously finer than before.
And the pictures are the best proof. Some of my arm hair do not grow back any more!!!
So exciting!
I really see the possibility of permanent hair removal for my arm and even whole body.
Many thanks, Silkpro!