Tired of Old Stretchmarks!

I joined a gym about 9 months ago and have lost...

I joined a gym about 9 months ago and have lost around 50 lbs. Being 5'2 50 lbs is a big difference! But now my white stretchmarks are more visible because the skin isn't as stretched. Womp womp. These are stretchmarks because I was chubby and I've had them about 6 years. So I decided to try dermarolling them because I am a college student and I can't afford to have them diminished elsewhere. I got the dermaroller on Amazon and I'm using the 1.5 mm needles. This is actually the 2nd time I've rolled them, I rolled last week and the video that came with the roller said to roll ever 3-4 weeks or until you feel that you've healed from prior use. I'm Hispanic and must have thick skin because last week I rolled, applied my serums and moisturizers, itched the next day and that was it. Upon researching it does say that collagen reproduces every 3-4 weeks but we will see what happens. I should have taken before pics but this will have to do with being my second rolling. Also it is not too painful. Maybe a 3 on the scale of 1-10. It's on the same level of pain as getting your eyebrows threaded. The pictures I have included are of my belly. The one where I am red is right after rolling. I use Vitamin C serum with Hyaluronic acid, a fancy moisturizer I got from a chemical peel (face) and sometimes castor oil. You are wounding your skin, so what do you do with a wound? You keep it clean and moisturized. I'll keep updating!

Me