First Time I Derma Rolled my Face for Acne Scars, Acne, and Wrinkles/fine Lines

Today is the first time I've derma rolled my face....

Today is the first time I've derma rolled my face. I used a 1mm titanium roller that I bought off of amazon for around $10. I did not use any numbing cream and don't feel the need to yet. I used a Hylaronic acid serum & a vitamin C serum afterwards. If i do see some improvement then I will try the 1.5mm and maybe a numbing cream. I plan to roll once a month and give my face time to heel and rebuild collagen.

Did my second rolling treatment just over a week ago!

So far I haven't noticed much difference yet but I've only rolled two times now so I'm not expecting to much difference yet. One difference I've noticed is my skin a couple of days right after the treatment. I've been using a Hylaronic acid serum & a vitamin C serum right after and it plumps up my scars and fine lines. So love that but it only last a couple of days! I did purchase a 1.5mm w/some numbing cream that I plan on trying next month. This time I did go with the 1mm again w/out a numbing cream. I do take it easy on my face, I don't want to harm my skin more than it already is. I only bleed a tiny bit w/the 1mm roller and it doesn't really hurt much. I will keep you all updated!

Myself