Improvement in Stretchmarks from Dermarolling

I used a 1 mm dermaroller on my face, at home, to...

I used a 1 mm dermaroller on my face, at home, to increase the penetration of retin A and vitamin C. I had some nice results. I then decided to buy a dermapen device which does not cause tearing in the skin, for stretchmarks on my breasts. I have used a 2mm single needle three times so far and run it down each stretchmark. There is some bleeding and discomfort. I immediately use a vitamin C serum on the area after rolling and it stings for a minute or two then stops. A few hours later I use Retin A 0.1% on the area. The redness and needle tracks last about 3 weeks before fading, BUT I have had about a 30% improvement in the appearance of the stretchmarks on my breasts. They are slowly fading and I am very happy with the dermaneedling device. I did not think it would help on stretchmarks, as nothing else did, but this device is a godsend. I wish I had documented the progress with photos, but its working for me and I'm very excited in the improvement over the four months since I started needling.