33 Years Old 3 Kids - Ready for a Mommy Makeover - Holmdel, NJ

I just recently had a mommy makeover and love my...

I just recently had a mommy makeover and love my results so far. I have been meaning to create a profile but time has not allowed me to. I am the mother to three fun-loving boys and married to a wonderful husband. My youngest son is 2 1/2 years old. As you can match and my body has taking a hit due to child birth by c-section. Both my stomach and breast have been left saggy my breast lost volume due to breast-feeding.

Today I am four days post op and love love my results.

Few updates

So far the worst pain was overnight into the 3rd day. I was just so uncomfortable and in pain. Took my pain meds and was able to go back to sleep. It's now 4 days post op and pain is not bad at all since I stay on top of my pain meds. Worst part in my opinion at this point is the drain incision as they just as the drains move at times. I'm also posting a few pic updates as well. I am happy with results!

4 days post op

Things are getting better. I am actually going out today to visit see my newborn niece. In the car now and feel ok. Getting dressed was a little tricky as I had to try and hide the drains and pumps. I wore yoga pants and a hoodie and feel comfy.

Feeling great

It has been about 3 weeks since the surgery. I feel good... I did not have any complications. I had normal aches but nothing debilitating. I have gone back to work 2 weeks after surgery and I feel fine.

This weekend I was swollen - I did a lot of walking. Mall, boardwalk and other places. I was tired but I still felt ok, not horrible.

I am going to start exercising again this upcoming week.

I have no regrets!!!
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful experience. Pleasant bedside manner. I went to two Dr.'s and knew by the first few minutes this was my Dr!