SO GLAD I DID IT!!! 450ccs Filled to 500cc - SALINE Hollywood, FL

I have always liked my small 32B's but after two...

I have always liked my small 32B's but after two kids they dropped south! I had socks with rocks???? I truthfully made my decision within 3 weeks to have a breast aug and within a month after that I booked. My initial reason was I had an umbilical hernia that needed to get fixed. I thought to myself well if I'm going to go under I might as well get my breasts done too. I went to 7 doctors! Some told me that I needed a lift with a tummy tuck (will show pics of stomach) some said no tummy tuck with a lift... Some said I don't know if u need a lift and won't know until I get in there?!??? Anyway.. Finally I found my doctor who said No lift and I will fix your hernia and charge your insurance! Thank goodness! That's all I wanted.. Anyway.. Here are my pics... My before pic my shoulder is going down but they wee quite dropping.. I was fine with my padded bras until now... Doctor put in 450ccs and filled to 500cc saline!! I love them so much and if anyone has any doubts please email me.. The day of surgery I was feaking out and wanted to cancel!! My cousin told that it's completely normal to feel that way but to just go!!! So glad I did.

One month post op

5 week post op

Just wanted to show how they have settled and dropped a little!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon