Excited but Nervous Too! - Hollywood, FL

My initial consultation was about 1 1/2 years ago...

My initial consultation was about 1 1/2 years ago and I chickened out! Now I stopped looking at the surgery on videos and got up my courage and set the date! I'm 62 years old but look and feel much younger. The doctor's before and after photos are great! Reading your stories on realself has been a wonderful support! Will keep everyone updated!

Pre-op visit!

Saw my ps last Friday and I am all set for surgery. I have made arrangements for an electric recliner and am gathering supplies this week. I am worried about a persistent cough that I have had - no one has found any cause for it. My GP has prescribed a cough medicine with codeine for me to take. I hope it works because I heard that coughing is very painful! I will upload a before picture soon!

Day before TT!

Hi, I am so excited, could barely sleep last night. Tomorrow is the big day! I think I'm all set, having a recliner delivered today and started the arnica and bromelain. Going to have a light diet today. I will try to post pictures. I thought I would be really nervous but I'm just so glad to get rid of my gross, flabby stomach!
Hollywood Plastic Surgeon

So far everyone has been nothing but professional and kind. My questions are promptly answered. Dr. Shuster has been highly recommended and I have full confidence in him!