Previous Botched Nose

I had rhinoplasty with him years ago. He seemed...

I had rhinoplasty with him years ago.
He seemed normal at the consult. Showed me outdated photos of patients from years ago. Those same patients are still on his webpage and it has been many years since I have had my procedure.

My results were horrific. I had a revision rhinoplasty with another doctor to correct the botched job. I don't want anyone to experience what I did so I am writing this. If it helps one person then I made a difference. He took way too much off my nose. Left me with an over rotated tip (Turned all the way up), a bump on the bridge, and closed up my breathing passageways so I went years with nasal drip.

He is extremely unprofessional. He never did any post op visits outside of the post op to remove the cast! Most doctors see their patients every 6 mos or so. Rather than accept the fact that I was unhappy, he made me feel worse by acting like I was crazy for not liking it. Nightmare experience. He was the opposite of caring. I spent years with a nose that looked so unnatural.
On top of it, come to find out years later my entire nose was collapsing! My revision doctor brought it to my attention. I would not have lasted much longer without that nose getting more and more deformed over time.

He should not be operating on noses.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon