34 Years Old Male Needed Hair Solution. Scalp Micro-pigmentation - Hollywood, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been searching for a long time for a...

I have been searching for a long time for a possible hair treatments that would help me camouflage my bald spots. When I first heard about hair micro-pigmentation I was very hesitant about it. Then I started reading on it and and liked the reviews and results on the procedure. I checked a few local clinics and although it was kind of expensive I was really considering the idea of getting into this commitment. I have had not so great experiences when it comes to hair and I hated my bald spots, knowing that I needed to do something and not finding the right technology to accommodate my demands was very challenging, I was not willing to go through painful and failing hair transplants and I wanted to do something now! This treatment option was right from beginning to end and so far I don’t regret a minute of it

34 Years Old Male Needed Hair Solution. Scalp Micro-pigmentation.

I have been searching for a long time for possible hair treatments that would help me camouflage my bald spots. When I first heard about hair micro-pigmentation I was very hesitant about it. Then I started reading on it and and liked the reviews I read and results on the procedure. I checked a few local clinics and although it was kind of expensive I was really considering the idea of getting into the adventure. I have had not so great experiences when it comes to hair and I hated my bald spots, knowing that I needed to do something and not finding the right technology to accommodate my demands was very challenging, I was not willing to go through painful and failing hair transplants and I wanted to do something now! This treatment option was right from beginning to end and so far I don’t regret a minute of it.
Dr, Andrea Echeverry

Andrea!!! She is the best practitioner you could ask for. Her knowledge goes beyond expectations. Her price was very competitive, to be honest the best in the hair micro-pigmentation market. I highly recommend them, I would do it all over again!