CO2 - 38 Years Old Male - Pigmentation and Surface Improved 40% of my Skin!!!!! Amazing!!!! Hollywood, FL

Male 38 years old, first experiment with CO2...

July 23 2014 - First day
July 26 2014 - (4th Day)
July 27 2014 ( 5th day)
July 29th (6 day)
October 11 2014 (2 months) review
Male 38 years old, first experiment with CO2 Laser Resurfacing.

Reason: I had pigmentation problems and light acne scars on cheeks

Doctor: Dr. Nader Shehata - Derma Laser Centers Florida - Hollywood, Florida
Cost: $400!!!!!!!

My review:
Amazing, I can not wait to do it again. It rejuvenated a lot.
It did improved my skin on a 40% average.
( 80% of my pigments are gone, my skin surface is 40% better)

Recover time 8 days.
45 days for redness to go away.

I will recommend this treatment only to people that are careful with sun exposure.

Very happy.

3 months after my CO2 Resurfacing - Pigmentation Treatment!

Update 3 months after my CO2
Here i give another review after 3 months, my honest review i hope it keep helping those people undecided to do this amazing treatment. ! if you have any questions fee free to ask!
Dr. Nader Shehata

Dr. Nader Shehata: I will never let anyone touch or do anything on my face unless i heard good reviews. This doctor was recommended to me by a friend, the prices are very affordable, he cares more about keeping himself busy and he does offers extremely good prices. What i like about this doctor is that he is not a salesperson. He really cares and advice what is the best for you. Example, i recently went for a treatment that cost $1500 ( Liquid Face lift) and he took me out of it and even recommended me to not do anything else on my face. I have been in places were they push you to buy expensive fillers or push you to buy extra treatments etc. I like Dr. Nader Shehata. I am extremely careful who touches my face. He knows what he is doing and he is always busy. Which is good.