Mentalis Muscle Resuspension - Hollywood, FL

Before Mentalis muscle Resuspension Surgery

This was before the surgery. I am so used to clinch my teeth together so people won't notice my chin miss alignment. The doctor told me he will put some anchor to keep my mentalis muscle in place. I will upload the a video later a week after the surgery..

Pre Surgery Video

Video Pre Surgery
I will upload a new video next week. I also will upload a video of how I looked.

slideshow pre surgery

a few slideshow of myself before surgery
I have some slideshow of myself Pre surgery.

Mentalis Muscle Resuspension follow up

Mentalis Muscle Resuspension Surgery Part II
Pictures of me prior surgery and a surgery clip
This is an update about my experience during my last surgery on my Mentalis Muscle Resuspension. I believe every thing is as plan. I am recovering from a correcting plastic surgery. This one was done here in South Florida, at the memorial hospital, by Dr. Brooks.
This has a great experience, starting from the Doctor staff, up to the memorial hospital in Hollywood, Florida. Dr. Brooks has proved to be knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I had two professionals plastic surgeon doing this surgery, Dr. Eberle was also at the operation room.
So far it seem like a complete success. However, victory is not complete until several months has pass.
If you look at the pictures or video slide, you will notice how bad was my mentalis muscle suspended and my bottom lip miss alignment.
The doctor also give a bonus in correcting a little the scar I have from the accident. It was not included in the packets but is less noticeable.

Mentalist muscle

It has pass two month since I had my surgery. I am not sure if will be a success. I notice my chin has drop a few millimeter. however if stay where it is now, I will be happy. This type of surgery seem like is not working after a few month. crossing my fingers.

I guess it is too early to said anything. My surgery is tomorrow, but so far everything is ok. The office staff are nice.