Fasciablaster

Saw it on Facebook and did some research. The...

Saw it on Facebook and did some research. The before and after pics and stories were amazing. Many people had instant results and without changing diet or regime achieved some pretty stunning results. Well with a healthy amount of skepticism I went ahead and ordered it. After one treatment I'm impressed. The inventor and owner of the company is awesome, I guess that's what happens when you KNOW your product works, you offer free advice and videos to support your claim. Best 89$ I have ever spent on my health.

One month results of a problem area!

Well here are some more pics! I am soooo happy with this product and the customer service aka Ashley Black is amazing!

Cut it out... Or up.

I have ordered another full size one so I cut up the one I have (I am a terrible carpenter btw) and find I can "blast" longer and harder with the smaller pieces as well as getting better results and being able to get into my nooks and crannies (yes I mean "there"

I added some of the other things I use to blast and enjoy too. I have never pain and the little white tools help with that. The brown tool I use as a nugget (for digging at dents) and it works great, was part of a 10$set of tools.

One thing I have not posted pics of is the bruises...yes you bruise but they heal quickly and they are not your typical bruises and not dangerous either, (have you seen pics of lipo??) anywhoo I find amusment when asked about my bruises in telling little white lies about them such as "oh its from my hand to hand combat class" or when I am with my fiance I point at him and say "he is a beast in bed" LOL then I explain the fasciablaster to them.

Other reasons I am not updating this. (would like my profile deleted completely but RS does not allow)

Took most of my pics off. I am not liking real self so much. I feel like there is a lack of privacy, I was emailed/contacted directly at my personal email by a doctors office about my weight loss/surgery question on the doctors/ask a question forum. Not cool.
Myself

Does exactly as advertised.