Fasciablaster the good, the bad, and the unknown. (See lower posts of cautions)

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Saw it on Facebook and did some research. The...

Saw it on Facebook and did some research. The before and after pics and stories were amazing. Many people had instant results and without changing diet or regime achieved some pretty stunning results. Well with a healthy amount of skepticism I went ahead and ordered it. After one treatment I'm impressed. The inventor and owner of the company is awesome, I guess that's what happens when you KNOW your product works, you offer free advice and videos to support your claim. Best 89$ I have ever spent on my health.

One month results of a problem area!

Well here are some more pics! I am soooo happy with this product and the customer service aka Ashley Black is amazing!

Cut it out... Or up.

I have ordered another full size one so I cut up the one I have (I am a terrible carpenter btw) and find I can "blast" longer and harder with the smaller pieces as well as getting better results and being able to get into my nooks and crannies (yes I mean "there"

I added some of the other things I use to blast and enjoy too. I have never pain and the little white tools help with that. The brown tool I use as a nugget (for digging at dents) and it works great, was part of a 10$set of tools.

One thing I have not posted pics of is the bruises...yes you bruise but they heal quickly and they are not your typical bruises and not dangerous either, (have you seen pics of lipo??) anywhoo I find amusment when asked about my bruises in telling little white lies about them such as "oh its from my hand to hand combat class" or when I am with my fiance I point at him and say "he is a beast in bed" LOL then I explain the fasciablaster to them.

Early results were promising....then they faded away and now have other concerns about the product.

Well we all know the saying ...if it sounds to good to be true....

I have mixed "feelings" about the blaster because it seems to help with such a wide myriad of issues BUT just like everything use wisely, I have had my concerns about its use around lymph nodes, varicose veins (causing possible clot issues) and other concerns, let alone the never ending detox some people seem to have.

Initially there were very few warnings connected to using this device, my own common sense and knowledge lead me to believe otherwise so I did proceed with caution and not as zealous as others.

I do not think it should be used by people with kidney or liver disease, the toxicity can cause issues and stress those organs. None of those warnings were included with the blaster. I think some results as seen in pictures in the group can be caused by simple tissue swelling.

There has long been a school of thought that a simple increase in blood flow can reduce the appearance of cellulite. So ...My advice is, research and decide if the possible health risk is worth the possible reward, stay in tune with your body and listen to it and if it reacts negatively. Discontinue. I will probably continue to use it, while monitoring how I feel and how my body reacts to it.

I no longer support any aspect of Ashley blacks protocol

To many women coming forward with health issues and damaged skin and fascia, including her own motivators and moderators. Not worth the risk. The inventor is unprofessional and not someone I would rely on for the truth.

These were not in place when I bought, had they been I would not have wasted my money, nor jeopardized my health.

WARNING: I UNDERSTAND THAT:

Ashley Black Company products, currently under the brand names FasciaBlaster®, or any other trade names, are Class 1 medical devices and are intended for self-use by healthy individuals. Always seek medical advice from your medical professional, or other trusted specialist, before beginning any beauty regime or exercise program.

DO NOT USE the FasciaBlaster® line of products if you have a history of or may have blood clots also known as Deep Vein Thrombosis.

DO NOT USE the FasciaBlaster® line of products directly on varicose veins and discontinue use if you develop them during use of the FasciaBlaster(s) (IT IS ENCOURAGED BY HER IN HER GROUP AND VIDEOS TO USE IT TO GET RID OF THEM!!!!)

DO NOT USE the FasciaBlaster® line of products if you have recently, are currently, or will be taking blood thinners.

DO NOT USE the FasciaBlaster® line of products on the carotid artery located on both sides of the neck. (SHE SHOWS HER DR ON STAFF USING IT ON THE THE CATROID AND ACROSS HIS VAGUS nerve)

DO NOT DIG the FasciaBlaster® line of products on the carotid artery located behind the neck muscles.

If you are pregnant, DO NOT USE the FasciaBlaster® line of products or any other FasciaBlaster® line of products or Ashley Black Company product or service on the belly. Consult an OBGYN and decide with your provider if the FasciaBlaster(s) is right for you. (SHE ENCOURAGES PREGNANT AND NURSING WOMEN TO USE IT DESPITE "DETOX" !!

WARNING: The FasciaBlaster® line of products and other Ashley Black Company products or services can cause a release of toxins, so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please see our scientific findings relative to evidence known as well as unknown.

THIS IS MOST TELLING SHE DENIES ALLL OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN HER GROUP !!!

WARNING: Toxins may be pulled out of the tissue and can cause rashes, bumps, redness, irritation, itching, nausea, emotional reactions, vomiting, hormone changes, increased sensitivity, headaches, acute inflammation, changes in cycle, reoccurrence of pre-existing conditions, weight gain, and other toxicity-associated symptoms. We do not know the exact process which toxins are released.

DO NOT USE the FasciaBlaster® line of products if you are unwilling to bruise, as bruising is a part of the healing process after using the device. I acknowledge that I am responsible for the depth and pressure of the FasciaBlaster® line of products and other Ashley Black Company products or services during SELF-USE.

The Ashley Black Company products and services are intended for SELF-USE. I acknowledge that, if I am a practitioner of any type and choose to use any Ashley Black Company product or services on another individual, I am subject to my state-by-state laws and will practice within my scope and authority under applicable state law.

I acknowledge that if I chose to use the FasciaBlaster® line of products or other Ashley Black Company products or services, I am solely responsible for the outcome and I hereby waive any and all liability, whether in contract or in tort, of the Ashley Black Company and any of its parents, subsidiaries, associated or affiliated entities, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors or assigns..

I acknowledge that I am aware that the FasciaBlaster® line of products and other Ashley Black Company services and products can re-establish blood flow and that veins and arteries may be more visible as part of this process.

I understand that Ashley Black Company is a group of innovators in the field of Fasciology,(HER OWN MADE UP FIELD WHICH DOES NOT EXIST) which is not yet a recognized science or license. Ashley Black Company does not identify itself or any of its personnel, as a licensed dietician, nutritionist, certified personal trainer, massage therapist, medical provider, or licensed/certified as a professional in any field. I understand that Ashley Black Company products and services are not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis and/or medical treatment provided by your doctor, healthcare provider, nutritionist, dietician or other licensed or certified professional, or any trusted specialist.

All Ashley Black Company products and services are not and will not be reviewed by any fitness professional or physician. <<<<
Myself

Does some of what it advertises