Derma Roller by Dr. Dermatologist/cosmetic Surgeon - Los Angeles CA

First of all let me say the entire office was...

First of all let me say the entire office was stellar and friendly! Especially Beth!!! Didn't care for the 4hr round trip drive but I think I have found a new home. Loved the positive vibe and everyone was so friendly. Especially the Dr .... Anywho' I can't really find much around the web for Dr.'s performing "micro needling" or whatever you call it now a days but he gave me an option to look into it further or to get it done. He said it usually cost $750 but that he would give a deal for $500. I have to be truthful that there are other places that charge $500 out the gate but I was just happy that he could get in me same day and was more than eager to help me out! Furthermore, there are several positive reviews on here about the office I went to. (I am unfortunately optimistic because I have had no luck with resolving my skin and it's gotten worse IMO, Dr. Even noticed my facial lopsidedness. He said he would even it out with the filler/injection ????????????????) Hopefully I will see good results in the near future but let's be real it's no where near as ablative as a C02 but I think that is what really damaged my skin to begin with. He says I will need 3 treatments w/ 3-4 injections of bellafill @ $1,000 per syringe. I called the day before and the lady said $995) don't just every little bit helps! Besides Dr. Awesome said he would work with me based on my financial situation (we'll see) staying positive, as Beth would say!!! By the way If you do the math that's $4,500. Add that to the $3K I have already spent, time off from work, time inside hiding from the sun, 4 hr road trips and I am not sure I can keep this up ... I will have to spread these treatments out over 2 yrs at least. ????. But let's stay positive. I'll do what I can with what I have and see how things turn out. ???????? I must admit though I am a little confused cause he said I would only see a 25-30% increase with bellafill but I would see a 90% increase w/ Derma rolling. ???? he is realistic yet very eager and optimistic and I really respect that he cares!!! And I am totally confused ... I'll post in 2 wks, please pray, send good vibes I surely need a little pick me up!!!

Here are my current photos. Thinking of doing it myself. Next step bellafill
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Great all around guy and look forward to being back in 2 weeks!