Excesion of Basel Cell Carcinoma

I would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Miles...

I would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Miles Banwell!

My story: I am 42 years of age and was recently diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma. I was referred to Mr Banwell by my previous consultant for his expert opinion on the excision of my skin lesion. Having never been into hospital for anything before, I was extremely nervous!!!

On the 21st September I had my first consultation appointment and was feeling very nervous! As soon as I met Mr Banwell, he made me feel at ease instantly. With his calm confidence and reassurance he explained everything very clearly to me.

The 28th September, and the day of my surgery had arrived. Yet again, I was feeling very very nervous!!!! but as we started chatting at the beginning and throughout my surgery I felt like I was in the safest pair of hands ever.
He was very supportive and made me feel relaxed and most importantly reassured me throughout to put my mind completely at ease, and he did an amazing job!
As such the caring man that he is, he even went out of his way to see me prior to his clinic hours to remove my stitches.

I have total confidence in Mr Miles Banwell, he is very professional, approachable and caring and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Thank You once again for taking such wonderful care of me!!!

Charlotte Nelson